- Participants must be over 18 years of age.
- Participants must enter as teams of 3-7 members.
- Projects must be created during the hackathon (21st April 2021, 9am, CET - 12th May 2021, 5pm, CET).
- Official language of the Hackathon is English.
- Your hackathon team will own any intellectual property rights on the solution you develop during the hackathon.
CODE OF CONDUCT
In all of our interactions, we aspire to embody and champion the below values:
Be Friendly and Welcoming
- Listen with purpose and create space for others’ communication preferences.
- Ask yourself how you can make someone else’s life easier.
- Remember that people have varying communication styles and preferences.
- Recognize that not everyone is using their native language (meaning and tone can be lost in translation).
- Think about how others will interpret your words – productive, clear communication requires effort!
- Remember that sometimes it is best to refrain entirely from commenting.
Be Respectful and Inclusive
- Respect differences of opinion.
- Seek to build bridges and understand, not condemn or criticize.
- Make a conscious effort to include people who differ from you.
Be Open and Curious
- Assume good intent and interpret others’ statements or questions in good faith.
- Ask questions to understand, not denounce.
- Focus on continuous learning - get better at the things you already know, tackle completely new things, and ask others about their expertise to deepen yours
- Treat everyone with respect, kindness and empathy.
- Use welcoming and inclusive language.
- Be thoughtful in how you communicate in person and online.
- Don’t be destructive or inflammatory.
- Gracefully accept constructive criticism.
- Listen with purpose, create space for communication preferences; honor them by shifting to accommodate.